Improving access to medicines in Panama
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2015
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Location: City of Knowledge Convention Center, Bldg. 184, Room 101
Free admission, limited capacity
The City of Knowledge Foundation invites you on Thursday, March 12, to the discussion session "Improving access to medicines in Panama," which will be held in room 101 of the City of Knowledge Convention Center, Bldg. 184.
The accessibility of medicines in Panama is not conditioned only to the right price, but also to obtain quality products. The sustained effort by regulating agents and an active participation of the private sector, are some of the keys to improving this scenario.
- Dr. Ismael J. Hidalgo, President of Absorption Systems Panama
- Mr. Antonio Arias, General Manager of Absorption Systems Panama
- Dr. Jagannatha Rao, Director of INDICASAT AIP
- Dr. Hilda Leal, Systems and Services Advisor of PAHO/WHO in Panama.
- Ms. Leida Barrios, Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy at the University of Panama
- Ms. Jenny Vergara, National Director of Pharmacy and Drugs of the Ministry of Health