Forum: Educational quality, commitment to equity and relevance of education
Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Place: City of Knowledge Convention Center, building 184
Free activity, open to the public
City of Knowledge Foundation and APEDE, with the support of UNICEF, OIT, EDUPAN and the Inter-American Development Bank, invite you to the second Forum on Educational Quality, commitment to equity and relevance of education (Technique, professional and university training), which will take place on Tuesday, May 29 at the City of Knowledge Convention Center.
In this second installment we will develop the following agenda:
· Labor competencies today
· Challenging the paradigms of the quality of education
· Higher Education: Realities and opportunities of university accreditation and the challenges of University/Business link
· Higher education and its results
· Relevance of Higher Education and its connection with the working world
· Impact and contribution of private education