Snr Reporting Associate
Posted on January 28, 2019 by UNHCR
Post Title: Snr Reporting Associate
Duty Station: Panama City, PANAMA
Duration of Assignment: 6 months renewable
Type of Contract: Temporary Appointment
Employment Conditions: GL7 level
Persons interested in applying for this position must be Panamanian Nationals or must hold a valid work permit in Panama
Qualified candidates interested in the below position are invited to submit their written application, attaching a (P.11) and motivation letter (1 page maximum), not later than 1st February 2019. Application documents should be sent by email to UNHCR (firstname.lastname@example.org), including the reference of RO PAN “Snr Reporting Associate” in the subject field.
Due to the foreseen number of applications, only persons shortlisted will be contacted.
General Background of Project or Assignment:
The Senior Reporting Associate will fulfil internal and external reporting requests. S/he is supervised by the Senior CRR Coordinator and works in close coordination also with External Relations Officer. The incumbent receives regular guidance and advice from the supervisor. Advice and operational support may also be received from other senior staff and support units at the Regional Office. The incumbent will establish strong liaison with both internal and external parties, including Donors, UN Agencies, and Implementing and Operational partners.
FUNCTIONAL STATEMENT Accountability
- The reporting requirements are fulfilled accurately and in a timely manner
- Stay abreast with the operational developments and assist in the preparation of briefing notes and reports.
- Assist in consolidation of data and facilitate the preparation of periodic reports including Sitreps, Fact Sheets and other activity specific reports.
- Liaise with internal and external partners to gather information.
- Work closely with Information Management Unit to ensure accurate and standard data presentation.
- Assist in the development of funding submissions, appeals and reports.
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Support regularly updates of data portals and upload of documents
- Consolidate and provide inputs for donor reports.
- Perform any related other duties as required
- Enforce compliance with reporting requirements
Planning and Organising
Qualifications and Professional Experience:
- Completion of the Secondary Education with certificate/ training in Journalism or International/Humanitarian law or other related fields.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant job experience.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Spanish.
Desirable Qualifications and Competencies:
- Completion of relevant UNHCR training programmes.
- Experience with dealing with the public and diverse stakeholders